NWA DC-9's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Knock it off, you mooks!

This lash-up is gonna be your home for the rest of your careers. So grow up and dial it back 100%.

What's happened so far has been unfortunate in that we didn't get it done. Mistakes were made by both sides. Got it? BOTH SIDES! When I write my book about this, I'll have to use crayon for the previous chapters.

It's complicated, but it's not hard. We're closer than you think.

Support your MEC's.

Aside from supporting my MEC, I disagree. Besides, I leave it at the computer, and I support arbitration when the time comes, and accept the outcome.

Sad...

That's because where you're from, nothing spells a lovin like marrying your cousin! But that's just an east coast perspective, where, not everyone's "relative!"

What do you have a mouse in your pocket??
The only thing you bring junior, is more furlough fodder!

Isn't it just sad when people this dumb try their hand at the art of insult? It is tough to watch....

I just saw what DALPA's idea of fair was. What a joke! Keep tripping over those dollars boys. RA must think you guys are so easy.

We also saw what you guys thought was fair, or better yet, what you wanted. Sorry, we weren't going for it.

Hopefully, you'll either be able to negotiate a deal at least as good as ours, or you'll join us in joint contract negotiations. Us "easy" guys look forward to getting you up to parity with us as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I am confused and I apologize for bringing this up, but I need some clarification:

If NWA and Delta pilots are part of the same union (ALPA), why did the Delta pilots go to their managers and make a deal without including or consulting with their NWA ALPA brothers?

Aren't Unions (NWA/DELTA ALPA) supposed to help each-other out instead of sell each-other out??? Is this sort of whipsawing kosher with ALPA National!

CYA

Knock it off, you mooks!

This lash-up is gonna be your home for the rest of your careers. So grow up and dial it back 100%.

What's happened so far has been unfortunate in that we didn't get it done. Mistakes were made by both sides. Got it? BOTH SIDES! When I write my book about this, I'll have to use crayon for the previous chapters.

It's complicated, but it's not hard. We're closer than you think.

Support your MEC's.

Fantastic post! Well Said :beer:

Other than doing an illegal job action there is not much you can do besides back your MEC. The arbitrator I hope will come out with a list of seniority that will hopefully piss everyone off. Then you will hopefully get the best of each others contracts. Honestly can you hope for more than that?

Us "easy" guys look forward to getting you up to parity with us as soon as possible.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Even though your contract is better in some parts than NWA's, the recent improvements are what I would call "whipcream on dogsh#t". We all need to get back to where we were 10 years ago.

Us "easy" guys look forward to getting you up to parity with us as soon as possible.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Even though your contract is better in some parts than NWA's, the recent improvements are what I would call "whipcream on dogsh#t". We all need to get back to where we were 10 years ago.

On that, you and I agree!! I look forward to the manning requirements of DAL though. It would be very nice to actually start hiring come DOJ passage. Might take the sting out of seniority list issues.

I agree. The only way to get from here to there is to work for a viable, growing company that is profitable. Hopefully we can work together to make that happen.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back