NWA/DAL JPWA highlights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SCOPE DETAILS

• Scope: Our critical scope items, including the Compass and Mesaba flow agreements, are included in the TA. The new contract limits 51-76 seat feeder aircraft to 255, creates a new mainline fleet floor, and limits 76 seat aircraft in the event the flow agreements aren’t maintained or a furlough occurs.

The original no-furlough clause in the current DAL PWA mentioning Troy Kane will remain unchanged, I believe. They can furlough up to but not including him without removing seats from the 76 seaters.

What is the Troy Kane language and how does is apply to the JPWA? If I understand it correctly, anyone on the seniority list as of some date in 2006 is covered by this language and furlough of anyone on the list as of this date would trigger the removal of seats from all 76 seat flying. Is this correct? If it is indeed unchanged, does the same date apply for the NWA list? It would seem to advantage everyone to protect as many as possible on the joint list in the event the company decides to park all those old inefficient DAL aircraft....jk. Hopefully the date was updated to be on either list as of 1 Jul 2008.

Schwanker

I was in the lounge for a bit, trying to head out to JS home. All I heard walking around was a lot of pissed of DAL guys - mostly CAPTs...so I decided to head to the gate.

Furlough clause - does this PWA include the bit about lowering the ALV first?

Finally, some pissed off DAL Captains! Welcome to the club.

Your Advatar is really Cool!! Clippyrip.
Maybe you can tell me all about it and your screen name on a 48 hour Dakar layover one day in the future. :)

Most beer bottles are green? I wonder why? Anyone of you smart John's know?:laugh:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back