• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA/DAL JCBA Final Thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh don't you worry, so will you, my friend. So will you.

Maybe, but maybe not. However, I'd rather be in my situation than yours!

Like you even said in a prior post..."expect the worst but hope for the best." We agree on that much.

Maybe, but maybe not. However, I'd rather be in my situation than yours!

True, your worse case scenario will be a Compass left seat in the E175.

Mine could be end up on the street.

Yeah, I guess I'd rather be you. I would love a chance to displace a current Compass pilot, and put him on the street, where he can fend for himself and his wife/kids.

NO thanks! I'd rather be in my position. If a furlough comes, I'll take it. I would hate to go into a left seat of an airplane, knowing full well my action is about to furlough a guy who is already poor, and trying to support his wife and kids.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

True, your worse case scenario will be a Compass left seat in the E175.

Mine could be end up on the street.

Yeah, I guess I'd rather be you. I would love a chance to displace a current Compass pilot, and put him on the street, where he can fend for himself and his wife/kids.

NO thanks! I'd rather be in my position. If a furlough comes, I'll take it. I would hate to go into a left seat of an airplane, knowing full well my action is about to furlough a guy who is already poor, and trying to support his wife and kids.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ah yes, trying to play the guilt trip card. Have you been furloughed? I have! I don't wish a furlough on ANYONE, not even you. But rest assured, I highly doubt I'll get furloughed, but if I do, Compass pilots knew the risk when they were hired. Nice try F/O, but as usual you showed your ignorance again.

Ah yes, trying to play the guilt trip card. Have you been furloughed? I have! I don't wish a furlough on ANYONE, not even you. But rest assured, I highly doubt I'll get furloughed, but if I do, Compass pilots knew the risk when they were hired. Nice try F/O, but as usual you showed your ignorance again.

Talk trash all you want, Mr.-Former-CRJ-pilot-turned-recently-hired-major-carrier-pilot!

As long as you get yours in the end, huh?

Talk trash all you want, Mr.-Former-CRJ-pilot-turned-recently-hired-major-carrier-pilot!

Is that all you got? What about my military career? What about my 135 career? What about my ability to survive a furlough?

You think you know it all, well, you don't know sh!t. You're just a dumb rj F/O that is mouthing off because you see yourself stuck at the regionals for a LONG time. Keep mouthing off, I enjoy reading your stupidity.

Is that all you got? What about my military career? What about my 135 career? What about my ability to survive a furlough?

You think you know it all, well, you don't know sh!t. You're just a dumb rj F/O that is mouthing off because you see yourself stuck at the regionals for a LONG time. Keep mouthing off, I enjoy reading your stupidity.
Not near as much as we enjoy reading yours.

Does that make him less credible because he is new? At least he works for a company thats actually in this discussion unlike yourself. Why the sudden desire to swarm the DAL/NWA threads posting nothing more than flames? :confused: Doesn't Pinchanickle have enough to worry about? Why stress yourself over something you aren't involved with?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back