nwa-compass hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

xjhawk

How can Compass be hiring 10 pilots for chantil?? VA when as far as I know not all the NWA furloughs are not recalled? Seems like they are updating the site, and advertising for many positions.

Just trying to avoid having Skybus nab all the qualified candidates...TC

How can XJ be interviewing when all the furloughs haven't been recalled?

Sorry .......................... wrong thread.

i have some second hand information that a couple of our furloughs who went to champion are not coming back. One of them is on the recall list. Thats funny, I hope he just does not show up for class! Now that would be classic. Anyways, I think they are planning on that scenerio, Oh and another thing, the move dates prob cannot happen until training is done, so that means a may move, too bad, wish it was april.

TAWS - did you not understand the answer to your question the last time you asked it? No newhire is going to start class until all the furloughs are called back. But in order for XJ to be prepared for that period in time in which there are no more furloughs, they have to start recruiting. For once, it seems like XJ is actually being proactive.

FO

related to this...

As a NWA frequent flier, I'm curious whether anyone knows when the new E-jets and CRJ700s are supposed to come online? Although they're newer jets, I will miss the 9s - great jets, but I imagine that even though they're paid for many times over they must have killed NWA last year when fuel prices skyrocketed.

Peace...

Last edited:
I though that NWA said that the RJ's were not replacing the -9's and that they plan for the -9 to be around for a while?

If in fact they are replacments, than stay away from Compass because there's gonna be a big flow back. Someone might start out as a senior capt. and wind up getting pushed out the backside a year later!!!

Last edited:
The whole deal with a couple of Champion guys not coming back is still up in the air... Things around Champion could get dicey in short order, thus turning a bad working environment into something far worse...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back