• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA CEO Steenland letter to employees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is what the average line pilot simply doesn't understand: everything in this industry is politics. You always have to consider the political ramifications that Rez alluded to. This profession would never have gotten anywhere if the "key men" who started this union had thought like the average line pilot does today.

And this is why we are in our current position....the way most line pilots think......

The public believes management's contention that this is a coordinated job action. If it is not, they should set the record straight.

sitting back and just taking a beating is what labor has come to expect these days.
Management has come to learn that they can say and do what ever pleases them.
The employee group will just sit there and take it. like good little minions.
When is enough enough? some times it might not be legal to fight back ,but If I remember right that is how this country was founded. On illegal actions against the British.
If you are happy with the way things are going then just sit back relax and enjoy the ride.
or NOT.
Who cares about politics, it about whats right and who is held accountable for their Mistakes.

Thank you!! Finally someone who gets it. I'm been trying to make the same points all along. It is stunning how weak most of the pilots groups are and how they will just concede more and more. Battered wife syndrome!! I like it!

You all need to grow a pair. If the colonists over 200 yrs ago had the same mindset that you have today we would not have the country we have today. Remember than when management asks for more concessions.

Latest resources

Back