• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA and DAL walk away from merger deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sounds like another marriage made in heaven. USAir/AWA part 2. I agree with someone that stated that the pilot's might be left out of the deal if they find no middle ground. No pilot will stand in the way of the golden parachutes that are about to fly.

sounds like another marriage made in heaven. USAir/AWA part 2. I agree with someone that stated that the pilot's might be left out of the deal if they find no middle ground. No pilot will stand in the way of the golden parachutes that are about to fly.

I think you are probably right. I can't imagine Steenlan and Anderson walking away from their big payday. They will be like DB Cooper jumping off the plane with a big bag of cash not worrying about where the airline is headed once they are gone.

Shall we schedule handbags at dawn, ladies? You three really should be put in timeout for a while. Didn't mommy teach you to play nice with others? Oh yeah, AND MY COMPANY HAS MORE MONEY THAN BOTH OF YOURS!!!!!!! ;) MMMWWWAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

box

Oh yeah, AND MY COMPANY HAS MORE MONEY THAN BOTH OF YOURS!!!!!!! ;) MMMWWWAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

box

Yeah and ask the 49ers about your wonderful job security. We're all living in glass houses my friend.

Last edited:
Shall we schedule handbags at dawn, ladies? You three really should be put in timeout for a while. Didn't mommy teach you to play nice with others? Oh yeah, AND MY COMPANY HAS MORE MONEY THAN BOTH OF YOURS!!!!!!! ;) MMMWWWAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

box

.....and probably better looking FAs....wait..forget probably...

box

Didnt your chief pilot just get fired?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back