• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NW Council 20 wants to reject TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Occam's Razor At some point you're going to have to get smart on this stuff. Instead of shooting from the hip...and being [U said:
wrong[/u]!...how about doing just the minimum amount of research? Posting incorrect assertions makes you look stupid. When you look stupid it reflects poorly on those who wear the same uniform as you...like me.

Essentially, NWA needed to place the new Compass airlines under NWA, Inc. The Cheapest way to do that was to use an existing subsidiary of NWA, Inc. that operates aircraft. That is the Cargo division. The Compass name has been ours since June, 2000. The first footnote is NWA's affidavit to the government on what the future holds for the Cargo division.

Do you have any examples of how ALPA has been "coming down" anyone opposed to the T/A? Please be specific. I think you're making it up, and would like you to prove that ALPA is doing anything to stifle opponents of the T/A. PM me with some names so I can talk to the pilots about the abuse they've suffered for their opposition.

Since I am a Blue Book pilot too, you've scored a perfect "0" on your post.

Better luck next time!

You can call me stupid (which is a perfect example) of "comming down" on
people who dis-agree with you/union opinion.

If you believe for one second that "compass" is a coincedence YOU are the
one that looks stupid.

Go ahead and vote yes. You will still have a job.

Pull up that rope.

Dave B

P.S.
I don't feel the need to PM you about anything, why do you want peoples names? From your posts I don't trust you.

Latest resources

Back