• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nutjets Recruiting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No your pretty dense because you no nothing about what the union has done to save our company millions of dollars. You really don't know anything about us at all.

Some Dude said:
No your pretty dense because you no nothing about what the union has done to save our company millions of dollars. You really don't know anything about us at all.

Well, at least I know how to spell.

How about some examples of what the union has done for NJA other than encourage you to antagonize your customer base and render yourself non-competitive by raising your monthly maintenance fees well beyond that of the other fractionals so you can have 1.2 times NBAA salaries.

Last edited:
Guess what semen spray, go find out yourself. You don't work here so you really don't matter. I don't have time to spoon feed you.

SeaSpray said:
How about some examples of what the union has done for NJA other than encourage you to antagonize your customer base and render yourself non-competitive by raising your monthly maintenance fees well beyond that of the other fractionals so you can have 1.2 times NBAA salaries.

Where does the 1.2 figure come in and where is the money?

Some Dude said:
Guess what semen spray, go find out yourself. You don't work here so you really don't matter. I don't have time to spoon feed you.

So you don't really know of anything the union has done for the company, right? You just blindly pay your dues and do what you're told, the perfect union dupe.

FLYLOW22 said:
Where does the 1.2 figure come in and where is the money?

That's the figure ASAP has come up with on how much more productive NJA pilots are than regular run-of-the-mill NBAA corporate pilots, so they want to use 1.2 as a multiplier to 50th percentile NBAA pay for each type aircraft to determine NJA captain compensation.

Bill Boisture would probably like to know where the money's coming from, too.

Irish Pilot said:
Just out of curiosity are they hiring lower than their published mins since they need people so badly?

Whore.

Some Dude said:
Semen Spray I just told you it's none of your business. You don't work here. No go fish somewhere else.

You can knock off the sexual references, I don't swing that way; you'll have to find a boyfriend somewhere else.

I'm not fishing; I apparently know more about your union than you do. I'm asking questions to help you learn more about the Teamsters you so fervently embrace. Have you found out why when you broke off from IBT Local 284 you formed Local 1108 rather than an independent union of your own?

Pretty soon now you're going to figure out that Dave V., Peter B., Paul H., Roger B., and Mitch M. weren't the idiots your current union leadership made them out to be. They got you a 13% raise and up to a $25,000 signing bonus that you threw away. You could have taken the TA and had the money while you worked on a new agreement.

Your choice was to have the money now and get more money later or to just get some money later. You chose to just get some money later, probably on about the same timetable as you would have had if you had of accepted the TA and began working on a new agreement last October.

Latest resources

Back