• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NPA shoots across AirTran (Leonards) Bow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, yeah, and that wasn't my sister- it was my neighbor's potbellied pig . . . . but you were pretty drunk.

No I never touched the Pig, unless you are calling your sister the potbellied pig, that I could see. But she does look better than you, both of them.

IAHERJ said:
One or two bad experiences in over 2 years isn't too bad.

We still have a small number of pain in the asses. The few old school EAL pilots that were capts before there was CRM, and the handful of ego maniacs that learned how to be a capt by flying with the old schoolers.

Then you have Ty and FLB, no one has ever been able to figure those two out.

Captain to FO during brief concerning CRM.

"Remember, you're the resource and I'm the management"

I'm not sure how comparing my company to yours is germaine to the discussion either. Who cares? But for argument's sake, let's push the point even farther...my company flies to over 175 destinations including over 27 destinations in Mexico, 2 in the Bahamas, 1 in Guatemala, and 6 in Canada. We serve every single domestic city on the CAL route map except for LAS, PDX, SEA, SAN, and SFO. We have 253 airplanes at the moment (and growing) and over 7000 employees including 2600 pilots (and growing) and fly over 1400 flights per day. Yes, that is just XJT. But again, why does it matter what my company does or your company does when this board is for the free exchange of ideas and debate?

Yeah, but you're still just flying a WSCoD!

You still wearin Dave Clark's in the Taco Rocket?

Doug Parker said:
Yeah, but you're still just flying a WSCoD!

WSCOD...hmm....Has anyone ever died in an Embraer 145? I know the answer to that but either way, who cares what some people call the 145 - I certainly don't.

Doug Parker said:
You still wearin Dave Clark's in the Taco Rocket?

I have never worn DC's in the 145. Not sure what your point is though.

Latest resources

Back