Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

martye62

fly fast glass!
Anybody know what's up? Conspicuous timing, going down around bid awards. What happened, did someone say 'crap' or 'poop' again???

I emailed MB and he said that someone said something that requires him to seek a legal opinion...kids will be kids.

RV

So instead of deleting a thread or post, the entire forum is down...
I wonder if the ALPA forum allows words like 'poop'.

And if we need a legal opinion, I guess we have to call Laura at home and hope the kids are taking a nap so we can get an answer. I wonder if the ALPA legal team is part-time?

Wow, I sound bitter.

This is such a crock of shi..t.
I NEVER recall the ALPA board being shut down in my years as a member. (Nothing ALPA vs NPA, just the people in charge of the forums)
If there was a questionable post, it was deleted. Simple.

as long as a third party owns the site you can say whatever the hell you want, it's gone to court and thats the ruling

Can we play a little offense for once! We run away from everything like we are scared of our own shadow. I wouldn't mind losing a few battles, but we are afraid to get in any fight.

Not sure if ALPA is the answer, but how long can we continue down this path? At least the SPC email we got last night showed a glimmer of hope.

i am just praying and looking forward to voting out the entire NPA. i am not a big fan of ALPA, but my 90 year old grandmother could do a better job than our current crew. we can either get our act together or call the company and tell them we will agree to anything, i just want SOMETHING done to get headed towards a contract. come on Mike step and lead or resign and get out of the way.

I'd be willing to be it was taken down BECAUSE of the things said about Laura...

Could be wrong, it's happened before, but there was a pretty heated thread going about the retention of office staff, her in particular. (I like the rest of the non-pilot office staff, and think they do a fantastic job running the daily operations coordinating everything and answering questions of the 1,600+ pilots with just 2 staffers, an I.T. guy, and a communications girl).

Latest resources

Back