• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

now they finally pay attention.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Both of you guys calling regional pilots unprofessional just because they fly at a regional is pretty disgusting. I guess all of the professional pilots must have been born with 5,000 hours of multi-turbine time coming out of their a...

You both sound like a couple of bitter old men whining about kids and their skateboards tearing up the sidewalk.

Funny thing, I fly with people from all backgrounds here at the fractionals, and no one group is any less or more professional than the others.

I really HATE to even say anything in this arguement but they both sound like a couple of old crusty military guys. Nothing against that but you JUST DON'T GET IT when it comes to regionals and why things are the way they are.

As far as hair gel and ipods, if that is your biggest concern, I want your life.

Both of you guys calling regional pilots unprofessional just because they fly at a regional is pretty disgusting. I guess all of the professional pilots must have been born with 5,000 hours of multi-turbine time coming out of their a...
Flying at a regional is not the point. Total time is not the point. Looks like you're one that "doesn't get it"

Not speaking about 3407 yet but this is why I've lost my sanity. For F#&K sake get rid of the G0damn hairgell and ipods. Quit plastering yourselves on overnights, iron that f*&ing garbage bag looking shirt, take off those ridiculous designer shades and read a f&*king manual from time to time! Above all wipe that MTV nurtured Ed Hardy wearing sense of entitlement of your front bumper and grill before I mop the floors of the lavatory with your test tube rejected a$$. I've had it...
Maybe you should look at what you just wrote before criticizing others of being non-professional.

Professional pilots deserve a professional wage. No pilot should have to work at Starbucks in their down time just to pay the bills.

I did the low pay thing for years at Great Lakes so I could climb the ladder, so maybe I'm part of the problem too....

I agree with you in theory. However, when people take those jobs, they know exactly how much they are going to make, so really the emotional arguments don't hold water. As long as someone will take the job, then apparently that pilot thinks he is getting paid enough. Until they run out of pilots that will work for sub-standard wages, there will be sub-standard wages. It's not Management's fault, they are doing exactly what they should be doing.

Not speaking about 3407 yet but this is why I've lost my sanity. For F#&K sake get rid of the G0damn hairgell and ipods. Quit plastering yourselves on overnights, iron that f*&ing garbage bag looking shirt, take off those ridiculous designer shades and read a f&*king manual from time to time! Above all wipe that MTV nurtured Ed Hardy wearing sense of entitlement of your front bumper and grill before I mop the floors of the lavatory with your test tube rejected a$$. I've had it...

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU BASTARD KIDS!! You sound like a bitter old man. I guess to you all the real pilots were born in the 50s with 707 types and 7000hrs jet time in hand. Let me guess. REAL pilots have Rayban aviators, a Ron Burgandy side part, and a tom seleck mustache?

I got some News for you grampa. I've seen more FAT sloby captains walking out of the flight deck of a legacy carrier then regional. Get over your self son.

Without question, the worst examples of uniform professionalism i've seen in 5 years has been a few United captains in ORD. It's not even close. One was a hag of an old woman whose hair looked like witch Hazel from Looney Tunes, among other things. Another was a senior capt. walking through the terminal with his shirt un-tucked, pit stained, pants too short, and a serious shed for his tool.

Don't even get me started on the accident history of major airline pilots. Some of you hypocrites need to think before you post.

More pay is sorely needed and deserved by these pilots, but you're kidding yourself if you think more money = safer or more professional.

W

Every Airline has its share of "un-professional" pilots. The pride that you take in yourself is reflected by the way you present yourself. It's that simple.

I can't believe that c*ck s*cking cockroach Ornstien hasn't been mentioned yet in any of these threads. Aholes like him have turned the "regional' industry into what it is today.

Latest resources

Back