Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet_Driver

"There I was...."
It seems as though the troubles with Eagle are beginning to come to a slow end. I may be jumping on the optomism wagon here, but I think things are getting a lot better. The 7-10 year upgrades we hear about are for people who have already been here for 5-7 years and have either been waiting or been displaced. Those of us who have just begun at Eagle or have been around a few years are probably in a position to be quite senior very soon.

I had a Check Airman on the jumpseat giving a line check to my captain and he says that Eagle wants to hire 600 guys this year (if they can get them to come). That is to make up for Flowbies leaving and attrition combined. They are ramping up the training department accordingly. I am hearing that Flowbies are handing in their resignations all the time. They want options and time to consider a call back to AA. Being at AE is a hindrance to them for being called back. So, they are leaving.

10 recalls a month is a smokescreen. AA isn't going to keep it at 10. That will go for a few months before they get things going again. You watch. When they get things going, it will mean FBs leaving Eagle quickly. AA has to call 6 to get 1 right now. At that rate, the 3000 guys on furlough 600-1000 may come back. Eagle has 600 of them.

Now is the time to come to Eagle.

Now is the time to come to Eagle? Ohhh I get it....you need 500 bucks. You can get a new I pod for 300. Spiking your hair is practically free (frosted tips $30) and you can borrow a backpack if you need one. This sounds like something the head of HR would write to ERAU. Do you need more ice for your Kool -Aid?

Now is the time to come to Eagle? Ohhh I get it....you need 500 bucks. You can get a new I pod for 300. Spiking your hair is practically free (frosted tips $30) and you can borrow a backpack if you need one. This sounds like something the head of HR would write to ERAU. Do you need more ice for your Kool -Aid?

Well, if there ever was a penultimate sarcastic comment, then you, Ma’am’, take the cake!

All Jet Driver did was a ‘service’ to those who want to go to regional airlines and Eagle in particular, but you, Ma’am, couldn’t even see that and showed your true colors by lambasting a genuine attempt to disseminate good information.

Cocky is the word that would describe you the best: Helpful is the word that would describe Jet Driver the best.

And, if there’s a reward to be had for a successful completion of training of referred ‘new-hire’, there’s indeed NOTHING wrong with that.

Thanks Jet Driver.

One of my former students is looking for a regional gig. This info is very helpful to her.

Wow..you must really hate your former student to hook her up with that job. And yes, paying your employees to find pilots..there is something wrong with that. If you need to pay people to find pilots...that is a red flag that something ain't right at said company. Before you send your former student to her carrer grave, talk to someone who is drinking the company beer...not the Kool-Aid.

Well its yellow, but its not kool-aid thats for sure. Oh yea there also offering the 500 bucks to mainline guys who get somebody to work at eagle. Pretty soon theyll simply offer it to anybody.

I think management come to these boards and post those Recruitment Ads. Nobody would be that gay to take their own time and do work for the company for free

Latest resources

Back