• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

November 8, the other “1108”

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I smelled bullsh*t too when I read Bob's letter about an alleged "sickout." They just cooked it up to smear the Union.

Remember last year? They thought there was going to be a sickout then, too. Paranoid. For the other folks benefit on this board, last year, the paranoid management at Flight Options got it into their heads that the pilots were going to stage a sick-out or something like that during the busy holiday season. SO, to counteract the alleged sickout, which was never even hinted at or thought about by the Flight Options pilots, Flight Options management pre-paid TEN MILLION DOLLARS worth of NON-REFUNDABLE charter over the holiday.

So FBOs across the country were full of static crews and the ramps full of quiet airplanes. Flight Options customers had to walk through FBO lobbies full of Flight Options pilots and go get in some chartered airplane instead of their green, ready-to-go-with-fresh-pilots Flight Options airplanes because of something that Sheeringa and Tyler "thought" was going to happen.

Ten Million Dollars. Unrefundable.

Somebody stepped on his ying-yang.

I guess this year they considered it more cost effective to just threaten the pilots against something they weren't even thinking about than to waste another 10 mil. Shrewd!!

I don't remember NJ's management concocting such a bizarre message during the '04-05 timeframe.

I wonder if the union-hating B19 will be disappointed or happy if 11/08 (the day) comes and there's no massive sickout. Will he suggest that, somehow, the union wasn't strong enough to pull it off or will he, in some illogical manner, suggest that the pilots are breaking from their union masters and going to work?

FLOPS pilots: operate safely, legally, and with ice water in your veins.

Neither. I think it's all bullsh*t. :(

Morons in Clown Town

Neither. I think it's all bullsh*t. :(

Now Bob I'll agree with that, IT IS ALL BULLSH!T. Its nothing more the FUD drummed up by our moronic managementt and their buddies at Ford & Harrison for their own underhanded agenda. Just more of what we have come to expect form low life's in clown town.

Now Bob I'll agree with that, IT IS ALL BULLSH!T. Its nothing more the FUD drummed up by our moronic managementt and their buddies at Ford & Harrison for their own underhanded agenda. Just more of what we have come to expect form low life's in clown town.

Why do companies keep hiring H & F? All H & F did for NetJets was drag out negotiations, costing the company money and ill-will from the pilots. In the end, the company offered a decent contract and H & F walked away with a big chunk of money after delaying that contract. So in essence, all H & F did was earn themselves a nice payday at the expense of their client's profitability.

I wonder why can't FLOPS and other companies see that, especially during times of negotations?

Why do companies keep hiring H & F? All H & F did for NetJets was drag out negotiations, costing the company money and ill-will from the pilots. In the end, the company offered a decent contract and H & F walked away with a big chunk of money after delaying that contract. So in essence, all H & F did was earn themselves a nice payday at the expense of their client's profitability.

I wonder why can't FLOPS and other companies see that, especially during times of negotations?

You made a few mistakes, you inserted the wrong words. I've corrected them for you. No need to thank me.

______

Why do pilots keep unionizing? All unions did for NetJets was drag out negotiations, costing the company money and ill-will from management. In the end, the company offered a decent contract and unions walked away with a big chunk of money after delaying that contract. So in essence, all unions did was earn themselves a nice payday at the expense of their pilot's profitability.

I wonder why can't pilots and other companies see that, especially during times of negotations

It's equal bullsh*t from both sides.

No union, no bullsh*t.

And my name ain't Bob.

Why do pilots keep unionizing? All unions did for NetJets was drag out negotiations, costing the company money and ill-will from management. In the end, the company offered a decent contract and unions walked away with a big chunk of money after delaying that contract. So in essence, all unions did was earn themselves a nice payday at the expense of their pilot's profitability.

I wonder why can't pilots and other companies see that, especially during times of negotations

Time to brush your teeth B, they're looking a little brown. :D

You made a few mistakes, you inserted the wrong words. I've corrected them for you. No need to thank me.

______

Bob, your views of the world are so scewed its a wonder you even passed your FAA medical. Maybe you had a bad childhood. I don't know much about your history (except your bullsh*t at Eastern) but I'm guessing at one point you were probably a decent guy. Then, you started acting like a fool saying and doing things like you do now. The other pilots probably started hating you, didn't want to fly with you, shunned you, and you were forced to find another way to stay in aviation (ie "desk"). Have you ever considered getting out all together? There's lots of other careers out there.

What are you gaining by posting on these boards anyway? What does it do for you? Nobody values your opinion, your only pissing people off & making enemies, and your accomplishing the complete opposite of what your trying to do by giving folks more reason to support their union when you post instigating material like this.

Maybe you're actually working for the union? If you are, my hat's off to you for such tactful, effective work! I'm sure we'll find out who you are in the end and commend you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back