Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Nothing but Gray Skies" article.. good read until the end.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
little white lies

Some missteps in the article. I don't think Usair flies EWR..MIA ,they don't fly MIA...LAX, and they don't fly LAX...EWR. Typical story with many wrong quotes and facts .

stagger said:
Some missteps in the article. I don't think Usair flies EWR..MIA ,they don't fly MIA...LAX, and they don't fly LAX...EWR. Typical story with many wrong quotes and facts .

You're assuming nonstop flights. The author probably left out the stops in the hubs for simplification.

Mugs said:
Go to the pilot data bases on landings.com and look up Mr. Hefner's home address and send him a letter if you want to respond to him directly about his comments.
Excellent idea. I think I'll look up Mr. Hefner's address and go over to his house for one of those parties he's always throwing.

Oh wait, wrong Mr. Hefner. ;)

Why would they, according to SWA/FO we all need to take care of our OWN house, do not worry about anybody else.

AA

P-Dawg_QX said:
Excellent idea. I think I'll look up Mr. Hefner's address and go over to his house for one of those parties he's always throwing.

Oh wait, wrong Mr. Hefner. ;)

LOL! Geez when you are a spoiled brat flying more hours a month than the average SWA pilot like I am, I guess you do start to miss stuff. That went right over my head until you pointed it out.

AA767AV8TOR said:
SWA is getting very cocky and arrogant. Yes, they are among the highest paid at the moment. Once their fuel hedges start to run out in the next couple of years, we’ll see if the tables turn.

AA767AV8TOR

Getting? I think you meant are.

I can't remember a pilot leader of a legacy carrier saying anything this ugly or this public about SWA pilots. Compare that with how bad the overall situation is for most of us these days and presto: you've got a whole new low!

I wonder if SWA mgt is going to care about this? Probably about as much as the rest of the SWA pilot group: zilch!

deleted

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back