Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not so fast!! Horizon in Pinnacle's sights?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[FONT=&quot]
I don’t think the union agrees with any of this. Maybe they should.
[/FONT]

That's known as a "work to rule campaign". Past precedent in the legal system is not favorable on the union advocating anything different that status quo. If you want to do it, more power to you. If a rep starts advocating anything beyond status quo he/she can end up in jail.

It doesn't have to come from the union, take some initiative on your own and drag the dang anchor! Does the union have to hold your hand to pee?

It doesn't have to come from the union, take some initiative on your own and drag the dang anchor! Does the union have to hold your hand to pee?

If you are referring that to me, I am assured that you have no idea who you are talking to. I tend to be a bit "involved" with things. My words (even on this forum) could very well land me in jail, I take a risk as it is to talk on these forums and try to get some facts out there.

Are you sure about that buddy pal?

Can you find any other carrier that has a management team that will actually attempt to use discipline for those with sick calls and doctors notes? Does your carrier require a note every time you call in sick regardless of how often? Does you company have 32 cancelled flights in a single day due to no crews and blame pilots calling in sick? Don't even try to hide behind "no, my carrier can't" because every single ALPA contract (mainline or regional) allows the company this provision.

Our performance sucks in relative comparison to our past operations and the blame has been put on crews, both on delays and cancellations. I don't think you will find too many that are still bending over backwards for the company unless it directly has a benefit to them. That has had NO union intervention, pilots are angry. I think you WOULD see amazing numbers if there was a respectable contract in place and the JFK operation could be contained in the "downline interruption" department.

You can fire attacks all day but if you think words against the pinnacle pilot group accomplish anything you are wrong. This is the same group that voted down a TA that would have hurt most regionals going forward, we may not hit the moon but the bar will be raised by this group.

If you are referring that to me, I am assured that you have no idea who you are talking to. I tend to be a bit "involved" with things. My words (even on this forum) could very well land me in jail, I take a risk as it is to talk on these forums and try to get some facts out there.
Robert? Is that you?!!? Be careful man, I would hate to see you go to jail for posting on FI. Well, at least you'll know how to take care of yourself in there with all of that law enfocement training you have.....LOL, WOW!

Interestingly, a fed was in Mesaba RGS today and said something about a Nov. 1st announcement. Didn't say what it was though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back