• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not Paying Union Dues

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't you just refer to him as Duane, or Woerth? You keep calling him "Captain Woerth" as if he is some super hero.

Losen up the grip, you're giving his sack a hickey.

Why don't you use some respect when you are addressing a "CRJ Captain", DX Rick?

Join ALPA or you are going to burn in he!! like the rest of the scabs!

Pretty much what it boils down to. Do you know where you'd be without ALPA?!? You'd have a 24 Hr duty day and you'd be paying to work! Help give me a hand so we can hoist onto our shoulders this bloated, inefficient, featherbed of a Union known as ALPA! Want a cushy schedule? Sign on board to ALPA so you don't have to fly your schedule! Go ALPA!
(Now THAT is sarcasm)

Outstanding! With that avatar, I can nominate you as a volunteer Junior Assistant Deputy!

Remember, kids, if you don't volunteer, you are just another pilot who is part of the problem.

Outstanding! With that avatar, I can nominate you as a volunteer Junior Assistant Deputy!

Remember, kids, if you don't volunteer, you are just another pilot who is part of the problem.

Don't forget to hand out the ALPA Mousepads and the ALPA Car Window Stickers. The little devils love 'em ! Can my shoulder thingies have 5 stripes?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back