• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not another ASA Thread!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Sawdust, if this isn't your industry anymore then why come back and beat yourself up about having moved on after 6 months on reserve at PSA?

You've obviously reaped the rewards of hard work and wise choices..no debt from training, aircraft ownership, capitol gains headaches, 4 day workweeks, sleeping in your own bed everynight, being able to buy and sell house 4 times a year,more money than you can possibly spend in a month. It sounds like you've arrived.

If I were in your position I imagine I would be out enjoying life with family and friends, spending a little of that well deserved money on yourself. You know, the things everyone else I know in your postion does.
Most of them are so busy enjoying THIER OWN LIVES the have scant time to worry about anyone elses.

Instead you're hear bantering about something you aren't even a part of anymore with guys half your age. You didn't even fly for ASA.

I appreciate your constant reminders to to personal responsibility for the choices one makes but if you really want to have an impact, wouldn't it be more worth your time to find someplace you can give back to the comunity that helped you out in whatever endeavor you've been so sucessful at instead of tearing down the one you in which you weren't.

No one here tells you how to run your Merry Maids franchise or fantasy football league. So why do you involve yourself so much in other strangers lives?

WHO SAID THIS???

And then there are the guys who have been here for so long they didnt have to pay 10 bucks...and still dont understand that just because you have an opinion, you dont have to let everyone else know it, because we didnt ask
You did...................................

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back