• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not again....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its true they did try it. Every captain that I spoke with about it said that there is no way in hell they would be allowed to ride with us.

Erlanger said:
No names but he's young and only been at Skywest a few months. What a dope. Career over!

Not quite....Try six years...

if you llike to drink on an overnight, do it. there's no need to give it up you nerds. Just don't get wrecked. Half the problem is some people don't drink outside of work do to lack of social life, then while on an overnight the inexperience of drinking takes over and they don't know when to call it quits!

PunchTheClown said:
When are people going to learn? They are not kidding around about this stuff anymore. Those two from Cactus were railroaded for a reason. The government wanted to make an example out of them. If your going to drink on a trip then be smart about it! Why is there a need to get ******************** faced on a trip anyways?

Railroaded? Exactly. They railroaded the rest of us professional pilots by showing up to work after an all night bender. My guess is that they are currently taking the old number 9 freight train up the caboose. "Unfortunately", they will end up getting out of the can having to wear depends for the rest of their lives while being allowed to drive a school bus. Damn liberal laws.

I never drink on an overnight. I owe it to my passengers to be sober and alert. Drinks can compromise the trust they have placed in me.

Then again...I'm a loser and seldom drink on my days off either. :)

bmpilot2003 said:
I actually heard at one point that TSA was trying to get jumpseat priviledges, but that it got shot down by the airlines. Can you believe having one of those fat A$$es on your jumpseat!

I really, really hope this is flamebait. Naturally the TSA m*therf%&*&s would want to have priority right below an FAA inspecctor...

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDetail6371.cfm?Id=0,50807

Pilots have to go through metal detectors and preflight screening, just like everyone else. But Jason Boer says pilots should be held under more scrutiny. And he wouldn't mind if pilots had to take a Breathalyzer Test before entering the cockpit.

"Other than making them blow into a thing, how would you find out?" he wonders.
Oh boy, I can't wait for that...

Latest resources

Back