• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Northwest App process?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wondering how long it has been taking to get a response after the "Phase II" application has been submitted. Personally I submitted my first app 2 weeks ago, with the second app submitted 3 days later. Not sure what NWA is looking for timewise right now but if it helps....
8200total
3000PIC Turbine Jet
Current 757/767
Thanks

Just out of curiousity, on my submittal status it says 11/5/07. I had applied back in August. Does that mean that they have gotten my sponsor's recommendation? Or was it just a mass update? Thanks for any help that can be provided!

I hate to put this in here but I will. Anyone WITHOUT a 4 year degree getting a phone call as of now? I'm working on mine but I'm not there yet. I sound pretty competitive other than that.

Thanks

So guys if I got the verify information call and they didn't try to set up an interview date am I screwed?

Could have had something to do with the fact that i work for compass... Had to be honest on the call but she said that wasn't disqualifying. I guess it probably was, oh well.

sounds like it, a guess would be they are not going to put Compass in a manning shortage.....it will only hurt Northwest as a whole, especially since they are getting Compass going....hence why I didnt even go to Compass when they offered..

...im not trying to poke at you with a stick.....just offering a possible guess....who knows....or maybe they are thinking----you will get there anyway so why take up an interview slot?? Good luck

Last edited:
I know what you're saying - I just was shocked to hear from them today. I went to compass because I couldn't stand my previous commute and would only be an FO for a few months out of training here. I also didn't really think northwest would call me. I don't regret my decision... yet. We'll see how the compass thing pans out.

Latest resources

Back