Northwest App process?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NAAPilot

Hi all, Just wondering what the application/interview process is like at Northwest. Just completed the online application and recieved an email stating that they had recieved the app and would be in touch via email after reviewing it. Anyone know how long this takes? What happens next? What is the interview like? Any help would be appreciated and/or anything anybody wants to add would be helpful. Thanks in advance....

Hi!

I've been waiting about 6 weeks. They are calling and interviewing-just have to wait. Calling very highly qualed guys now-captains only with lots of time, like you, probably.

cliff
ABQ

Hi!

I was Auburn U. ROTC, then UPT-H-Grey Hats, 86-02. I was AF (there were 13 of us and a bunch of Danish guys in our class).

I went FWQ to Vance in '90, didn't fly for 10 years. I went to TSA, was furloughed, and then the last 5+ at USA Jet.

C U!

cliff
ABQ

PS-One of the AF guys from my class works here in Base Ops-trying to get a job as a Tiltroter instructor.

I have heard there is a point based matrix to select candidates, I dont think the internal recc is factored in until after seleceted....i.e interview.

Just what I heard from NWA pilot that lives near me.

Hi Guys,

I have done the questionaire and waiting for the real application, how long usually before the application is sent as a link?

Flying boat

Cliff, you were a couple of months ahead of me. we had lots of danish guys in our class also. I was green hat. Army though. good luck to ya.

Hi!

Good luck to you, also.

The application was emailed, and it probably went into your spam or junk folder, so be sure and check that-mine was in there.

cliff
ABQ

My Northwest app was sent to me in about two days after the initial. I sent it back, but have'nt heard from them so far. Three weeks.

Ok, just got the email from NWA with the application attached. Will be filling it out today. Anyone out there that knows how long it generally takes to hear anything after that app is returned? Is the next step an interview? Thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back