Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

100-1/2

OVER-N-DUN!
I know; aside from all the disclaimers of No Work, Terrible Economy, etc.; I have a buddy who is relocating to Chesapeake, VA for the Wife's promotion. I heard there was a bottom feeder (Possible middle tier) Airline with a maintenance shop in Norfolk, that might have above average turnover that I could sent him to. He is dejected, and moving from an mechanic environment with pitiful opportunities and just want to see if I can help him out sourcing something to keep his feet wet.

Thanks, in advance.
100-1/2

If he wants to go the 121 route, I believe air wisconsin might still have a mx base there, they used to several years ago when I lived in chesapeake. If not, Horizon aviation has a pretty busy GA mx department. PM me if you need an name and contact at horizon.

Bryan

Air Wisconsin still has a mx hangar in ORF. I also believe Norfolk Southern and Landmark Communications have their corporate aircraft based at the airport,too.

PHXFLYR

I know guys that work for both operations, I believe that most the the mx is done by landmark, the fbo.

Landmark Communications and Landmark Aviation are two totally different companies. Landmark Aviation is the FBO and they DO have maintnenance (they actually perform some maintenance on Landmark Communication's planes).

Latest resources

Back