Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tejas-Jet

Guys,

Any truth to the rumor that a hangman's noose was found in the cockpit of a US Airways/AWA cockpit a couple of days ago?

In STL?

Uh-oh....sounds like somebody is going to lose their job.

BTW, Nice job by the cleaners to step up and claim it was racially motivated. Was the fact it that white dolls are commonly used as a symbol against blacks? Or was it the fact they had the name of the "unpopular new union" written on the doll that was racially offensive. I'm surprised they didn't call Jesse Jackson right after they called the news hot-line.

not trying to spin anything about how stupid this was but why does everything that happens need to be a racially motivated event.

not trying to spin anything about how stupid this was but why does everything that happens need to be a racially motivated event.

Well lets face it...the cleaners who pulled the "race card" obviously aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer or they wouldn't be cleaning airplanes, right?

Or maybe they saw this as an opportunity to make a quick buck.

Funny how you only see certain races pulling the race card all the time.

Instead of talking to the station manager or the pilots to figure out exactly what the doll meant they decided to take a picture with a cell phone and go staight to the news.

At the end of the video the correspondent states that no diciplinary action has been taken yet. If I were in charge I think I'd can the guy who called the TV station.

Instead of talking to the station manager or the pilots to figure out exactly what the doll meant they decided to take a picture with a cell phone and go staight to the news.

At the end of the video the correspondent states that no diciplinary action has been taken yet. If I were in charge I think I'd can the guy who called the TV station.
But then you'd be "racist" and they'd throw that and the "retaliatory practices" act and you'd be paying that $7 employee for LIFE...

I'm so sick of people claiming "racist this", "racist that". Racism died about 20 years ago. Affirmative action and the EEOC need to go the way of the doh-doh.

Latest resources

Back