• Start date
  • Watchers 10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty sad the stereotype that 9E guys have around here, apparently. I think it's pretty funny how easily guys buy into somebody making up a screenname and coming on here and posting random crap.

Good god. I called him as a troll @ 15:10 and he was banned 10 minutes later. And you guys are still responding to his posts? Let's get with the situational awareness fellas, huh?

prop 2 jet ,

How many hours do you have in your airplane like 12? Leave him alone. Turboprop scum. I adopted a retarded cat I just kicked it off my apt wall. It keeps saying the same thing no matter how much pain I inflict on it. It just tilts its head and says Dee Dow. It can't even hiss at me correctly it tries it is really cute. It druels and then says HEEEEEEEE how. I bought it a leash and choke collar if it craps on the rug one more time I am going to hang it from my refrigerator handle and throw darts at it.

Denny CRJ said:
I mean I am a very new captain, with less than 2 years at a 121 carrier, but this FO is a joke. If he was on probation, I would write him the most scathing probationary evauation ever. I would definately check the "Do not retain for employment" box....

This says it all..........relax mr brand new Capt guy. Just let the ink dry on your type a little longer before you go off the handle and try to ruin this guys career.

You...because you are a captain are not the standards police and more often than not in my experience anyways......anybody that is overly anal about procedures is not comfortable in their seat.

Granted the SOP should be followed but take that with a grain of salt......what happens in training almost never happens on the line. When you get some time in the left seat awhile you will understand my point because I am sure you are a better guy than what you portray by your post.

chicksdgme!

hahahah DEE DOW !

HAHAHAH

Your turboprop scum also man! Miss training with yah! Have fun flying. As for the retarded cat I suggest an electric fence and collar so you can shock it at your leisure, its fun! hahahahh

dee dow.

P2J

http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=xtopgun41x&tab=weblogs&uid=279950770

Wow, girls actually stop by!

Got the cable internet installed on monday. Did an illegal overnight to binghamton, ny that night and then went to orlando to visit Laura the next day when I finished that overnight. She's cooler than a polar bear's toenails. Had a really great time. Caught the 5pmish flight back to Detroit this evening and here I am relaxing around the apartment and doing laundry.

Saturday, September 24, 2005
Finished up a 5 day this afternoon and came home and took a very needed nap. Here I am trying to get up the motivation to start moving again and go out tonight.

Went to Idaho Falls, ID last night. The weather was pretty crappy going out there, but it was neat going out west. I typically don't get to go out that far being DTW based. It was also a good experience doing a full procedure turn to an ILS... just wish the visibility would have been better so I could have enjoyed the scenery. It's nice changing things up from the usual routine of bouncing around the midwest all the time.

We only did 2 legs yesterday and flew over 6 hours. I love that kind of flying but geez.. poor passengers. Who wants to get trapped on a barbie jet for that long? Not to mention who knows whats going to become of this bankruptcy crap. I guess this is why my parents warned me about becoming a pilot for so long, haha. Just hope I have a job after the next couple weeks...not to mention hope theres no more nwa furloughs and that there arent guys driving 90 seat planes for 50 bucks an hour this time next year.

In other news: Somebody that I know took the picture off of this website (probably after a few too many beers) and posted some random crap on flightinfo. Freaking. Hilarious. Whoever did that gets a high five for creativity and being able to spell properly while drunk. It is amazing what people will get suckered into on that website.

haha.. YOU GUYS ARE SUCKERS!!

I took that picture that became "Denny CRJ"'s avatar about 3 weeks ago in hopes that somebody on this website would find it... Only took 2 weeks. It's freaking hilarious how anybody that takes a picture in the cockpit is unprofessional, has SJS, and isn't deserving of even being a pilot.. So I thought I'd induldge everyone's desires here and dangle that picture out in the internet. People here are so high and mighty on themselves and think that they are all super pilots. Lighten up a bit.

By the way...
Hi... I'm Denny.. and yes that is my "blog" (i really hate that term).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back