No Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flyingdog1 said:
Do the Flops guys need to thank you for the raises they didn't get? Do you need to thank me for the signing bonus you got, because you were so under paid for all those years? You guys have currently set a new standard, that's all. In two or three years, some other frac will be making more than you guys, then what? It'll take another three years after that to get another contract and during that time you'll be under paid, again, you'll get a big contract, again. So, in 5 or 6 years from now after you get your next big contract, walk up to every Flex, CS, Flops frac guy you see and thank him. Get off your high horse!

Boy, where do I even start with you? You have contradicted yourself .....first you are assuming that Flops wont get a raise and then you are assuming that they will in "two or three years from now?" So what is it??? Let me help you out. Flops hasnt YET gotten a raise, however, the wheels are in motion........but perhaps they wouldnt have been had our contract not been resolved. I can only guess that they will have to follow suit with NJA, CS and Flex.............wouldnt you agree??? Now then, in two or three years from now, do you REALLY think that the management for CS, and other fractionals are going to give out extra cash to their pilots....just because???? Are you high??? C'mon, you cant lead us all to believe that you are THAT stupid??? When is the last time that your boss said, hey man, great job...I am goin to give you an extra 500 smackers a month from now on.....just because. Yah right........get real man.

Humphreybogart said:
Excellent post. NJ guys, sit back down. We're finished hearing from the peanut gallery.

Bogart, flyingdog1's post was NOT excellent. Tell you what though, if you infact get a 25% raise 2-3 years from now (as flyingdog thinks) from your mgmt because you deserved it, I will take all this back! But, if your raise happens just after 5 years from now (when our contract gets re-negotiated) you gotta take back the "I will never say thanks to an NJA guy for my raise." Lets fire up that clock, what do you say there Bogart???

Last edited:
Humphreybogart said:
So Femme, when do you want to do that Bogie boogie with me? Bacall will be out of town just a little longer than expected. I will privately answer any CS questions that may "pop up". Call me, kid. Bogie

Yea maybe you could have another threesome. You, 410Femmebot and Charlie Sierra.

MgMt Pilots go away.....Posting on this board didn't work for NJA it will not work for FO,CS or anyone else that wants to join 1108...

Look what happen to BB at NJA(GONE),so you mgmt type lookout. Get those resumes ready..

Latest resources

Back