No Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FRACTRASH

For Anyone Interested In Cs, We Have A Great Relationship Between The Pilots And Management. Their Is Absolutely No Need For A Union On This Property. They Are Sincerely Interested In Retaining The Talent. We Have Great Quality Of Life And No Thanks To A Union, A Competitive Compensation Package. For Anyone Interested In Working For A Top Notch Fractional, I Can Defiantly Recommend Citation Shares. We Just Keep Getting A Bigger Piece Of The Fractional Pie Every Year, By Providing Service Second To None.

Last edited:
Hey, April fools day is April 1st, NOT January 1st.

Why didn't your management give you a raise before our TA? And if it wasn't for our union what would you be making today. If the relationship is so good why didn't they give you a $40,000 Christmas bonus. MMMMMM.
I could give you a hundred reasons why a union is better then not having one, but guys like you are blinded by the cool aid.
By the way, I just earned an extra $1200 for getting home a half a day late. I'm sure your loving management matched our overtime and benefits as well, right.
Please, wake up and smell the coffee.

I'm Not New To The Industry. I Was A Not So Proud A.l.p.a. Member For Several Years And I'll Tell You What They Were Good For. A Free Magazine Every Month. They Did Squat To Protect Pay,quality Of Life, And Most Impotently Job Security. So, Forgive Me If I'm Not So Pro Union. As For Your $40,000 Dollar Bonus At The Expense Of A Good Relationship Between Employer And Employee, Though It Would Be Nice, Don't Spend It All In One Place. You Can't Put A Price On Working For A Company That Takes Care Of You. It's Just Nice To Look Forward To Going To Work Every Other Week For Such A Class Act.

Stickshaker: Tell Me, If You Have A Problem Can You Just Walk Into The Office And Talk To Anyone In Management About Your Problem. We Can And They Will Listen To You. It's Just A Breath Of Fresh Air To See Management Treat Their Employees Like People Not Numbers.

Nice coolaid

FRACTRASH said:
Stickshaker: Tell Me, If You Have A Problem Can You Just Walk Into The Office And Talk To Anyone In Management About Your Problem. We Can And They Will Listen To You. It's Just A Breath Of Fresh Air To See Management Treat Their Employees Like People Not Numbers.

Nice coolaid.

Do you enjoy typing that way trash? Hit the shift caps at the beginning of each word. Have too much time on your hands dont you.

Glad that your happy and thanks for spreading your sunshine over the entire universe. WHO CARES???

I Thought Everyone Likes Cherry Coolaid. Automatically If A Pilot Feels He's Getting Treated Good And Wants To Spread The Word, They Must Be Drinking The Coolaid. Well If You Knew Me At All, You Would Have A Different Opinion.

Ok, well then

FRACTRASH said:
I Thought Everyone Likes Cherry Coolaid. Automatically If A Pilot Feels He's Getting Treated Good And Wants To Spread The Word, They Must Be Drinking The Coolaid. Well If You Knew Me At All, You Would Have A Different Opinion.

Give us more specifics. What plane do you fly, how is your schedule, how many hours do you avg per tour / per month, etc. Why is it so good? Besides that you can walk into management and spill your guts on a regular basis without getting booted.

How long have you been there and what ddid you do before?

Please...PLLLLEEEASEEE, can you stop capitalizing each word?????

FRACTRASH said:
For Anyone Interested In Cs, We Have A Great Relationship Between The Pilots And Management. Their Is Absolutely No Need For A Union On This Property. They Are Sincerely Interested In Retaining The Talent. We Have Great Quality Of Life And No Thanks To A Union, A Competitive Compensation Package. For Anyone Interested In Working For A Top Notch Fractional, I Can Defiantly Recommend Citation Shares. We Just Keep Getting A Bigger Piece Of The Fractional Pie Every Year, By Providing Service Second To None.

It appears that CS do not drug test thier pilots!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back