• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No union coming to Flexjet!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, the Union Staple Gun is coming. Get prepared for it!

You need to read up on productive years of service. Staple won't work. Just say no to being a Tool.

You need to read up on productive years of service. Staple won't work. Just say no to being a Tool.

Truer words never spoken ... there will be absolutely no staple with the SLI

They claim our work rules are better than Options. The workrules are the same, we just get paid hourly ot starting at 12 hours.

OT after 12 hours sounds good to me. If an Options pilots gets done early, the company makes us wait at the FBO at least to get a 10 hour duty until they let us go to the hotel. I've had them keep me at the FBO for a 13+ duty day as punitive scheduling just because of the guy I'm flying with.

No, but that will be corrected with the new contract that the joint pilot group will earn. Waiting for even a little generosity from your management team will lead to nothing but disappointment.
BTW, I didn't see you in TEB last night.

RH, They told me my back was turned in TEB as you were sneaking back to your room. And talk about last attempts out of desperation, why didn't you take any of us out to dinner?

Warlord? More like chicken sh**. Sneaking around, hiding from the IBT after you challenged them to a debate. Then you ran away like a coward. Phildo Chicken Little Dull Ass and Chickensh**19.

Latest resources

Back