• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No straight, white males may teach

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This has nothing to do with him being white, straight, or a male. He wrote "diversity is perversity". There is absolutely nothing in the article that would make any rational thinking person that he is a victim of discrimination due to his race, gender or being straight. Though there is much to point me to the conclusion that he is an idiot.

Not Sure

Although I agree the man was foolish to write such a comment, this Country is inching closer to a state of social facism. We are using institutions to force certain ideas upon people, and severly punishing them for disagreeing with the popular opinion. Take a look at the reaction to the N.B.A.'s recent rule change that required appropriate dress for players who were on the "side lines". If you want another example, read the reactions by certain "journalists" to calls for immigration reform and border security.

Language, borders, culture.

Steve Di. said:
this Country is inching closer to a state of social facism. We are using institutions to force certain ideas upon people, .

You mean like non-discrimination and equal opportunity? Oh the humanity!

Gotta know which battles are to be fought. Too true when in the academia world. Shutting your mouth isn't giving in to defeat but quite frankly smart. I'm sure this guy will be quite succesful in the teaching world if he refrains. Just my thoughts.

Why is this in "Majors"? How about "Non-aviation related chat"?

Latest resources

Back