• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No soup for you....says JetBlue....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are such an incredible tool. 30 of the next 90 Airbus deliveries will be 321s. If you are insisting otherwise, you are either making crap up or releasing sensitive non-public company information.

I don't give a crap about the company data on 321 pay. I have seen biased info and data from the PVC as well. I care about the totality of data, and it clearly shows no industry mandate for a separate pay rate for a stretched common type (A319-320-321, 737-700-800-900 etc...). Some due pay an override, more than half or even most don't.

Even if the data was slightly in favor of an override, which it is not, I would say fine, ask for an override as priority number 17, behind overall pay, retirement, healthcare, disability, work rules, international override, rigs, scope, career protections etc..... You know, things that ALL JB pilots NEED!

There is a separate pay rate for stretched common type. CAL? Hello.

So from an economic stand point. More seats=More revenue. We can all agree on that.

Should we not capture some of that increased revenue? Does management not receive bonuses based on increased financial performance?

Where does all the low self esteem come from?

There is a separate pay rate for stretched common type. CAL? Hello.

So from an economic stand point. More seats=More revenue. We can all agree on that.

Should we not capture some of that increased revenue? Does management not receive bonuses based on increased financial performance?

Where does all the low self esteem come from?

Is this post a joke?

If not, go back and read my specific post that YOU quoted. Read it again, understand it, all of it. Then, and only then will I respond to your next post.

Expenses affecting the balance sheet.

Same paragragh same idea.

Yours.

Now you are backing away

Stand by for more expletives.

Is this post a joke?

If not, go back and read my specific post that YOU quoted. Read it again, understand it, all of it. Then, and only then will I respond to your next post.

Not a joke. Later

Expenses affecting the balance sheet.

Same paragragh same idea.

Yours.

Now you are backing away

Stand by for more expletives.

Same paragraph, different reference. You are REALLY grasping at straws here. Either that, or your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

Hey Smarta$$. You want to walk back your comment about no differential payrates in the same type? Maybe it is your reading comprehension that is lacking..........

You are such an incredible tool. 30 of the next 90 Airbus deliveries will be 321s. If you are insisting otherwise, you are either making crap up or releasing sensitive non-public company information.

I don't give a crap about the company data on 321 pay. I have seen biased info and data from the PVC as well. I care about the totality of data, and it clearly shows no industry mandate for a separate pay rate for a stretched common type (A319-320-321, 737-700-800-900 etc...). Some due pay an override, more than half or even most don't.

Even if the data was slightly in favor of an override, which it is not, I would say fine, ask for an override as priority number 17, behind overall pay, retirement, healthcare, disability, work rules, international override, rigs, scope, career protections etc..... You know, things that ALL JB pilots NEED!

Hey Beachtard, this is the post I wrote that YOU quoted. How F-ing dense are you?

You said we are mostly matched with Alaska and SWA correct?

Each has language to open up a portion of the contract for what when a new aircraft is added?

You lack the context behind the results and that is simply why you are ignorant.

Go back to dropping f bombs instead of your mythical facts it was entertaining.

Latest resources

Back