• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No soup for you....says JetBlue....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably similar to how DL handles the larger MD88-90 vs the smaller A320/319 and smaller 737-700.

Delta pilots earn the same for the 757 and the 767. The difference? I am told the 757 pay was brought UP to the 767 pay. Not the case at JetBlue.

Why are you guys bickering on this board about this for everyone else to see? Geezus .. shut up! Embarrassing.

Fill out a card and send it in.

smartarse cant seem to be humble on other aviators moving on to greener pastures. He has to bash everyone else and hear himself that jetblue was the best decision ever. Also hes a company koolaid and a liberal hippy. I know, hes embarrassing.

smartarse cant seem to be humble on other aviators moving on to greener pastures. He has to bash everyone else and hear himself that jetblue was the best decision ever. Also hes a company koolaid and a liberal hippy. I know, hes embarrassing.

Is English your primary language?

For the record, I WANT people to leave JB, so your post is even more incoherent than it first appears, and that is saying something.

Go back to your bottom-feeder regional, one of the WORST in the industry if I'm not mistaken.

Is English your primary language?

For the record, I WANT people to leave JB, so your post is even more incoherent than it first appears, and that is saying something.

Go back to your bottom-feeder regional, one of the WORST in the industry if I'm not mistaken.

The same one you bend over to help? You were the biggest company koolaid!

Latest resources

Back