No Sept. Class For Asa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Apollo

Just spoke with Capt. Boyd and she advised me that their will be NO Sept. class. It looks like Oct. 7th will be the next class date.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I guess we just have to keep treading water.

Apollo

I really wish she was joking but unfortunately she was serious. When I called I asked her about the rumour of a possible Sept. class date. She indicated that they debated having one but the decision was for a Oct. class instead.

Apollo

Apollo said:
Just spoke with Capt. Boyd and she advised me that their will be NO Sept. class. It looks like Oct. 7th will be the next class date.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I guess we just have to keep treading water.

Apollo

Bump...

Who on Earth, in their right mind, of sound mind and body, with all their mental faculties would want to come work for ASA?!?!?!?!? You would have to be clinically insane!

Apollo said:

Apollo
Apollo - go to the SkyWest job fair. It is the exact same job in the exact same airplane. But you will be the victor and not the victim.

Latest resources

Back