• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

No Sept. Class For Asa

Apollo

Total Time
Just spoke with Capt. Boyd and she advised me that their will be NO Sept. class. It looks like Oct. 7th will be the next class date.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I guess we just have to keep treading water.

Apollo

Apollo

Total Time
I really wish she was joking but unfortunately she was serious. When I called I asked her about the rumour of a possible Sept. class date. She indicated that they debated having one but the decision was for a Oct. class instead.

Apollo

Smacktard

Total Time
4000+
Apollo said:
Just spoke with Capt. Boyd and she advised me that their will be NO Sept. class. It looks like Oct. 7th will be the next class date.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I guess we just have to keep treading water.

Apollo

Bump...

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
Who on Earth, in their right mind, of sound mind and body, with all their mental faculties would want to come work for ASA?!?!?!?!? You would have to be clinically insane!

~~~^~~~

Total Time
7,500+
Apollo said:

Apollo
Apollo - go to the SkyWest job fair. It is the exact same job in the exact same airplane. But you will be the victor and not the victim.

Magneto

Total Time
1+
Why are people responding to threads that were started almost 4 years ago?

Erlanger

Total Time
13000+

Magneto, your right. This is too funny! LOL, hahahha, hehehe!

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Total Time
<8000
some things never change

sXeflyer

Total Time
Enough
Thats why you shouldn't believe anything ANYBODY says over at the GO!! I started at ASA in september of 02. Looks like they weren't going to hold a class I guess!

JettBoii

ASA is just like any other regional; is a stepping stone for bigger and better things if you want to do that. Every regional has turmoil simply because they are a regional; lot of competition. It is business. Yes there are bad points but for the most part it is a great company to work for, build time and acquire 121 experience. I hope you get on, you'll like it. I have no complaints except for commuting. Don't listen to the negative ones; those are the guys that will bring you down. Good luck.

Papa Woody

Total Time
Now THAT is funny. Keep those threads alive!

Smacktard

Total Time
4000+
Magneto said:

I knew I'd get a few people to respond to it....hehe...