Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talent work

Timebuilder said:
Right now, with my home studio, 90% of what I need to do is right here. Sometimes I have to go to NYC or Philly for an on-camera audition, or just if the client has hired a casting house for the job. There is a lot of variety, and its very subjective.
. . . and it beats radio, any day.

I say again, the board is a great resource. I've acquired some great books to read via the board, and learned about one or two that are spurious. I've received different perspectives on old, familiar subjects. And, of course, you can't beat the board for real-time aviation feedback. It's a great forum for all issues that pilots discuss or have on their minds.

Last edited:
NO POLL!!!!

George W Bush until he dies!

Well I feel I need to join in.

I donated to the forum and I am glad I did. I have obtained alot of information from all of you. You have been very honest (sometimes too honest maybe) with your opinions and or your thoughts but "it's ALL GOOD"

You have shared your religion, pictures of your kids, your views on everything from BBQ to the hottest chick at an FBO. Jokes, rules of thumb for flying, problems at work and, or, your lack of work. I have heard things about the President of the United States and Presidents of Airlines. Some of them good and some bad but any way you look at it, you had the chance to say what was on your mind. Can you put a price on that kind of freedom?

Yes, it is a FREE msg. board. Yes, some have seen the need to donate their money to keep it going and some have decided not to donate. If they ever want to change their mind and help keep this site going, I feel that they will.

Either way you feel, I will still be here to learn, laugh and and sometimes join in on discussions because it is fun and that is why flightinfo is here.

Just my .02

Last edited:
This will be my only contribution to the endless debates over religion on this board.

To paraphrase Matthew 6:1-6 :

Do not make loud, vocal displays of your religion or charity for the purposes of impressing your fellow man. It does not impress God, and it is the mark of the hypocrite.

Look it up yourself.

Here ends my contribution.

LAXSaabdude.

That's a very insightful passage.

Here's what it refers to.

The so-called "religious" people of the time, the leaders and those lay people who spent most of their time at the temple, had a habit of being very concerned that they were seen being "pious" or "reverent" in public places for the purpose of enhancing their own reputation. They wouyld have a sour expression on their faces to allude to the fasting that they were doing as they followed jewish law.

Now, contrast that to the Great Comission of Matthew 28. That's the difference.

Nowhere does the Bible say to keep the good news of salvation to yourself, so read Matthew 6 with discernment and understanding.

Latest resources

Back