Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
I'm asking for your response, fellow board supporters, those of you who donated money to keep this board alive. I myself donated about two weeks worth of food money. I see a lot of people shooting their mouths off who aren't on any donor list. It's a free board, but it seems some of the most obnoxious don't contribute.

So here's my question: is this strictly an aviation board, where all discussion is about flying, or is this a board where we talk about all of the things that pilots normally talk about? For over two years, and on the old board, too, I've seen any number of things discussed here in the "general" forum: religion, politics, unions, tort reform, college degrees and distance learning, and an entire mix of topics. I never saw a thread closed or deleted for the reason of being "non aviation-related."

So, what do you think? No Barbeque, no chemtrails, no links to non-aviation websites, no college discussion, no football, no Rush, no Dean, no Al Franken, no Jesus, no dissent?

What say you, those who have donated?

I don't care if I've donated or not. (It is a free board, so why do you want responses only from people who donated?) I don't want to read your attempts to convert me to christianity. Take it elsewhere.

TB,
Are you for real? Here is a suggestion, get a friggin job, instead of getting money from the goverment!!!

Because I want a response from members who have put their money where their mouth is.

Since it is a free board, and a free country, your recourse is to take yourself elsewhere, is it not?

catagories

I think that in the 'general' section it should be anything goes (within reason of course) that as aviation proffesionals or enthusiasts, we also have other things to talk about besides stricktly flying/aircraft stuff.

There are other topic sections for various types of discussions.

bbq, toon, or chemtrails could be discussed in the 'general' header

since there's FAR, furlough, regional, major, fractional, etc sections discussions of those types can go in their respective catagories, but leave general available for off aviation subject matters

that's what i think
there's far too many interesting threads in the general header to forsake them all.:D

I see from Dieterly's 10,000 hours that some people never do learn.

You want me to tally YOUR total hours??

Oh, and Bush is a liar. The proof is on the whistleblowers paperwork.

seriously, this board isn't pay-per-view, so quit tooting your good christian, bad atheist horn and get a normal paying job

if it does indeed go to a pay-per-view format, a lot of us will just migrate to another forum, which may be totally AD sponsored

it's very liberal of you to post two or three times a week about communal support for the board and how unfair it is that you're unemployed

thinking of joining the dark side, ya commie?

Latest resources

Back