• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No new NetJet interview posts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 3rd day was the SIM ride, but there was talk of dropping the SIM.

I don't think they're dropping the sim, but I believe they should. Most people interviweing these days have in excess of 4000 hrs. These guys know how to fly a plane.

Thank God I got in when I did.

I don't think they're dropping the sim, but I believe they should. Most people interviweing these days have in excess of 4000 hrs. These guys know how to fly a plane.

Thank God I got in when I did.

There is more to the sim than flying. (CRM).

(believe it or not, just because you have +4000 TT doesn't mean you know how to operate with a crew.)

There is more to the sim than flying. (CRM).

(believe it or not, just because you have +4000 TT doesn't mean you know how to operate with a crew.)

yeah I guess you're right.

I interviewed in February. As far as I can tell 3 out of our 12 got the job. As far as the group goes, I think the guy with the least amount of time had about 2800 TT and the high time guy was retired airline with tons of time. They do say they are being VERY picky. Written test is straight forward. Everything from weather to jepps to regs for both 91 and 135. All interviews are very relaxed and comfortable. I don't think there's anyone out there that will say they didn't get at least one question wrong, and based on what they told us, its clear that they are really looking at how you handle yourself with other people, as it is a customer service intensive job. The sim was fine, they give you all the tips, reassure you that there are no tricks, and are clearly interested in how you work with your flying partner. HR interview is just like any other hr interview..."tell me about a time when...." type of questions.

I'll hand off the best advice I got when I went. Just relax, be prepared, be yourself. I really felt like they all went out of their way to make us all comfortable. Really good folks!

Interview Feb 19-21. 11 guys interviewed.

Just like the gouge says pretty much. The sim is very hard to fly. If u go faster then 200kts the trim hits the forward stop. Half EFIS half stream. No sound. All about CRM, but u must fly and adapt quickly to this unusaul sim. Actually a good tool for weeding out those who take off and engage the autopilot at 500'.

Fly safe

Interview Feb 19-21. 11 guys interviewed.

Just like the gouge says pretty much. The sim is very hard to fly. If u go faster then 200kts the trim hits the forward stop. Half EFIS half stream. No sound. All about CRM, but u must fly and adapt quickly to this unusaul sim. Actually a good tool for weeding out those who take off and engage the autopilot at 500'.

Fly safe

c'mon!!! thought the sim flew great!!!

Are they still using the ILS Rwy 1 at Wilmington during the sim ride?

Yes. Just got finished flying the sim 4 hours ago. Not that bad. Seems like it takes excessive backpressure to hold altitude in a turn, and the previous post about the trim hitting the forward stop around 200 knots are correct, but it's not that bad.

Latest resources

Back