Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lou3

Minimums...Minimums!
I have not seen any new NetJet interview posts since 1/23 on aviationinterviews.com. Im pretty sure that they have been interviewing since then however. If anyone has interviewed since, please let us know of your experience. Thanks!

I have not seen any new NetJet interview posts since 1/23 on aviationinterviews.com. Im pretty sure that they have been interviewing since then however. If anyone has interviewed since, please let us know of your experience. Thanks!

Greetings. I interview in Mar, and would like to hear some fresh info as well. Thanks and take care.

I posted this on another thread, but was wondering if you got a call from crew recruiting to complete an Initial Customer Service Screening over the phone?

I did, it took about 30 min to do. I was a little surprised since I had not heard of anyone else doing this and wondered if I was the only one. I guess they are changing things up as they go.

I interview in march as well. My app was accepted in on Jan 5th and 2 weeks later got the email for an interview. I can't believe I got it. NetJets was on the top of my list for places to work. I have applied everywhere and I didn't think I was going to get a chance at my first choice for my career. I was told it's a 3 day process, but the confirmation email said two days (might be a mistake). The 3rd day was the SIM ride, but there was talk of dropping the SIM. I have friends at NetJets that have left US Airways and Continental, they say it is a great place to work. I am studing everyday and I hope I get this Job. Good Luck to everyone that has applied and has an interview.

From what I have heard, it is now a three day process and they are being very picky.

true....about 3 hired out of 10 interviewd is the average for most interview groups

some get told to update again in 6 months for another chance....some do not....hard to say why.....but yes, VERY picky....and with those work rules and pay...they can be...I heard if its the sim that gets you, you get to try again....if its the interviews, its a no-go and no chance to return.

gouge is the SAME as before , travel day on 1, interviews on 2 ( tech and HR....same as gouge) and sim and travel back on day 3.

true....about 3 hired out of 10 interviewd is the average for most interview groups

I was talking with one of the guys who performs some of the interviews and I asked about the pass rate for the interview as of late. He told me that while a recent group or two had some pretty low pass rates, it's not a 70% failure rate overall.

Hopefully that's welcome news to those of you waiting to interview.

Latest resources

Back