No more regs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RTRHD

I am worried that with this Austin thing there will be more checks and psych checks. I called a buddy in AUS, He was on a trip in TEB and told him what happened. He said no one would loan him a bigger plane. JK kinda

I'm not sure psych checks on pilots would be a bad thing. ;-)

Any and all proposed regulations and controls would be for nought.
Stack could easily have passed any psych exam. A person h-bent on such destruction will be able to get past all the barriers.
Requiring exams, locked airplanes, flight plans, continuous atc contact, transponders, security at the airports, none of it would have stopped him.

Any and all proposed regulations and controls would be for nought.
Stack could easily have passed any psych exam. A person h-bent on such destruction will be able to get past all the barriers.
Requiring exams, locked airplanes, flight plans, continuous atc contact, transponders, security at the airports, none of it would have stopped him.

Wasn't it his OWN airplane? How can any change in security stop someone from flying their own airplane? I can't wait to see what kind of knee jerk reaction the TSA comes up with on this one. Could be devastating to GA.

Wasn't it his OWN airplane? How can any change in security stop someone from flying their own airplane? I can't wait to see what kind of knee jerk reaction the TSA comes up with on this one. Could be devastating to GA.

I agree with Gun on the fair tax. And no security could have stopped it. But a knee jerk reaction is immanent.

What does the fair tax do for business taxes? I don't know much about it, but I do know that the fractional business model relies on some heavy tax incentives/ deductions and if the fair tax wipes out deductions for businesses, my guess is that it would wipe out fractional ownership also. Does anyone know what it says about business deductions that would directly affect our job? I want to know more before I make up my mind one way or another if the fair tax is good or evil for me. Sorry for continuing the thread another direction, I usually try to avoid that, but now I'm curious.

Fair tax = us out of work.

Latest resources

Back