Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

diggertwo

http://www.pilotbug.com/?p=1725

The FAA has issued new rules concerning its DUI policy. In the past, an airman seeking medical certification was required to present the AME with the court documents concerning the DUI (driving under the influence, or driving while intoxicated) and the doctor had the authority to issue the medical if the AME determined that the airman did not have a substance abuse problem.

Now, as explained in the FAA’s Medical Bulletin, the AME must defer all medical certifications in which the applicant’s BAC (blood alcohol level) is greater than or equal to 0.15% or a positive result for DUI. The FAA will then mandates that the airman undergo a substance abuse evaluation before any medical certification will be issued.

You had better pay attention to this, Gen:

-Judging by the quality of your posts, and their frequency-you really need to look into this subject. You obviously could be helped by a good substance abuse program. There simply is no other way to explain the thought processes taking place in your head.

You had better pay attention to this, Gen:

-Judging by the quality of your posts, and their frequency-you really need to look into this subject. You obviously could be helped by a good substance abuse program. There simply is no other way to explain the thought processes taking place in your head.

You had better pay attention to this, Tanker Clown:

-Judging by the quantity of your posts towards the Gen and Delta-you really need to look into this subject. You obviously could be helped by a good sexual abuse program. There simply is no other way to explain the thought process of why you do what you do!

-Judging by the quantity of your posts towards the Gen and Delta-you really need to look into this subject. You obviously could be helped by a good sexual abuse program. There simply is no other way to explain the thought process of why you do what you do!

Thats pretty damn funny!!

So let's try and follow your logic, GeneraLeeRetarded: The quantity of my posts in which negative comments toward you/scope and delta is excessive-and are clearly the result of my having sexually abused you. I must say-that is pretty bad, even grading on a steep curve. Would you like to get an adult to try and help you out?

Hmmm.... I'm stumped here-that just makes no sense-not even on your infantile level.

How about this..................

JUST DON"T FREAKING DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There. Problem solved.

What is wrong with drinking and driving? Me and my pilot buds do it all the time, that is why beer was invented. I buy beers at "Wedge" for pilots passing through Belleville. Secret never drink from a pitcher, only bottle and only one bottle per hour. Takes discipline, a lot of people don't have that.

How about this..................

JUST DON"T FREAKING DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There. Problem solved.

TOTALLY TRUE!!!

Why some people can not get this simple fact I have no idea! I have enjoyed social drinking, but even when I was very young I never drove. Let em' fry if they can not make appropriate plans before drinking.

Just start smoking weed...

Latest resources

Back