Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tarheel87

Dornierdriver, Ninja & Varmit

Dornierboy...No I have never made gender related jokes or comments about any other pilots. Nice try a$$wipe. :( My sim partner was a female and we got along just fine. Ninja... No I never had a copy of tests and therefore I did not brag about it. I appreciate all your comments. :) Varmit... I do not tolerate cheating. No, I never said anything during my training to indicate how I thought a regional job was not good enough for me. That was just not the case. I really wanted to work for PSA! :)

Must have been the winning personality that got you canned.

Or the fact you can't figure out what thread to put this in. Either way follow directions/checklists are all the same.

1700hrs with 1550 MEL? Did you get that in the military? If not it seems questionable.

Curious on what exactly PSA told you was the reason/s for letting you go. You felt it was the Mesa issue, but still a little unclear on how the company justified it. Wasn't anywhere near Dallas during all of this and your original post was the first I have heard about it. How many of you were there? What was your sim partner told? Best of luck

p.s. do I wait here for a response or will you be starting another thread?

Last edited:
I am wondering why Tarheel keeps putting posts on different sites. Why is Tarheel trying to convince us so strongly?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back