• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No, I'm Not that guy!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does all that multi take the standards up when in GS with a Regional?

fly2002,

QUOTE FROM FLY2002:

"Guys this guy was really nice to me and looked out for me. So try and take it easy."

You hit the nail right on the head!! Some guys enjoy bashing others while trying to prove their point!!!

fly2002 wrote...

"But unfortunately for the atp instructors in the U.S...he's gonna have resistance in looking for a job. I mean...come on..ALL that multi time. Guys like tarheel go to interviews and are described as "seminole captains" because all of their time is in one make and model. So in many ways this "great" time becomes a curse to these guys looking for jobs. "

As opposed to flying every model of cessna? "Yeah, as you can tell by my logbook, I've flown the CE-150, CE-152, CE-172 A, B, C, D, E, F, G, M, N and S. Let me tell you about the time I was in the P model, we rotated at 55 when the door popped open..." I'll take the Seminole any day!

And that curse you speak of, the 4 guys that were instructing when I went thru last year are at ACA, ASA and Chautauqua (all had around 1300tt and 1000me, the ASA and 2 at Chautauqua were hired in the last 3 months). That Multi curse must suck!;)

Just poking a friendly jab...no flame war intended here.

I gave Tarheel the oppurtunity to talk about his performance at PSA and what he thought went wrong in a nice civil conversation. I'm not bashing Tarheel and never intended too. I just find it odd that he will not respond to these post's after bashing PSA.

Tarheel seemed to like being the center of attention during his short tenure here, it seems like nothing has changed on these boards either.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back