• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No Groping Me and No Naked Photos

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This crap is outright criminal and a violation of our civil rights. It should have never been allowed to be used.

It would have been easier for Ms. Rossa Parks to just get in the back of the bus and "be on her merry way".

It's outrageous a uniformed crew member is subject to naked imagery or a patdown in lieu of it.

I can get you a uniform an fake Id in about a half a day and if I can I'm sure the bad guys can too..

I can get you a uniform an fake Id in about a half a day and if I can I'm sure the bad guys can too..

How hard is it to fake CREWPASS or biometric technology?

He's spot on regarding the grabbing and groping.
I was patted down once, in uniform, and I thought I was getting a hernia check.

Shut up and get in the damn machine you little sissies. Nobody wants to see your small wieners. They are looking for weapons and explosives that blow up babies and mommies. Everybody is subject to the screening; you are not special. Did they frisk you a little briskly? You poor little bitches...

Sounds like we are one step away from "papers please!!" "turn your head and cough"

another burnt out regional pilot looking for a way out, IMHO. and I don't blame him!

Sounds like we are one step away from "papers please!!" "turn your head and cough"

Not a bad idea. The TSA should employ AME's as security agents, as you go through the metal detector you can swipe your insurance card. The AME preform the pat downs and when it's all said and done, you have been cleared security and you've just completed you medical.

Latest resources

Back