• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

No furlough for 12 at AAA

MCDU

Total Time
The latest bid shows that 12 pilots in the East will now not be furloughed. That means 12 pilots who got letters will stay on the property this spring thanks to the EVLA.

M

Green

Total Time
The latest bid shows that 12 pilots in the East will now not be furloughed. That means 12 pilots who got letters will stay on the property this spring thanks to the EVLA.

M

are these pilots from the 3rd list? New Hires?

Carl S.

Total Time
15K+
Good news! Even better news for the Arbitration! Do MDA hire pilots really think they are mainline pilots or do they know the back doored their way in?

Carl S.

Total Time
15K+
When I flew a plane that said "Express" on the side, I didn't think I was mainline. I guess those MDA pilots are just better than our 04-05 pilots on the street now, the ones that interviewed and flew non-express planes!The truth hurts, but back dooring it onto a mainline list is nothing to be proud about, stay quiet and be glad you got a big jet job and are not on the street where your belong when real mainline pilots are!

Redmeat

People Mover
Total Time
Ubecha
When I flew a plane that said "Express" on the side, I didn't think I was mainline. I guess those MDA pilots are just better than our 04-05 pilots on the street now, the ones that interviewed and flew non-express planes!The truth hurts, but back dooring it onto a mainline list is nothing to be proud about, stay quiet and be glad you got a big jet job and are not on the street where your belong when real mainline pilots are!

I like your profile: "11th year gear Ho by choice!".

Those that can, do. Those that can't, stay in the right seat and jerk gear for those that can.

Nuff said.

PlaneDrvr

Total Time
>10000
I like your profile: "11th year gear Ho by choice!".

Those that can, do. Those that can't, stay in the right seat and jerk gear for those that can.

Nuff said.

Excellent reply Red, I thought the same thing.

PD

Tweaker

BOHICA
Total Time
This topic has been reduced to monkeys flinging their poop at each other. Come on dudes! Elevate the discourse.

How about if it is after 1200, get your drink on, if it is before 1200, touch yourself immodestly. Go to your happy place in your corners.

Herkdrv

Total Time
This topic has been reduced to monkeys flinging their poop at each other. Come on dudes! Elevate the discourse.

How about if it is after 1200, get your drink on, if it is before 1200, touch yourself immodestly. Go to your happy place in your corners.

What if its right at 1200? Do I drink and touch myself at the same time? :beer:

Tweaker

BOHICA
Total Time
Absotively!!!

You've got teh spirit, son!

I do recognize that I am, not even rarely, a poop flinger myself. I'm jes tryin' to lighten the mood.