No furlough for 12 at AAA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MCDU

The latest bid shows that 12 pilots in the East will now not be furloughed. That means 12 pilots who got letters will stay on the property this spring thanks to the EVLA.

M

The latest bid shows that 12 pilots in the East will now not be furloughed. That means 12 pilots who got letters will stay on the property this spring thanks to the EVLA.

M

are these pilots from the 3rd list? New Hires?

Good news! Even better news for the Arbitration! Do MDA hire pilots really think they are mainline pilots or do they know the back doored their way in?

When I flew a plane that said "Express" on the side, I didn't think I was mainline. I guess those MDA pilots are just better than our 04-05 pilots on the street now, the ones that interviewed and flew non-express planes!The truth hurts, but back dooring it onto a mainline list is nothing to be proud about, stay quiet and be glad you got a big jet job and are not on the street where your belong when real mainline pilots are!

When I flew a plane that said "Express" on the side, I didn't think I was mainline. I guess those MDA pilots are just better than our 04-05 pilots on the street now, the ones that interviewed and flew non-express planes!The truth hurts, but back dooring it onto a mainline list is nothing to be proud about, stay quiet and be glad you got a big jet job and are not on the street where your belong when real mainline pilots are!

I like your profile: "11th year gear Ho by choice!".

Those that can, do. Those that can't, stay in the right seat and jerk gear for those that can.

Nuff said.

I like your profile: "11th year gear Ho by choice!".

Those that can, do. Those that can't, stay in the right seat and jerk gear for those that can.

Nuff said.

Excellent reply Red, I thought the same thing.

PD

This topic has been reduced to monkeys flinging their poop at each other. Come on dudes! Elevate the discourse.

How about if it is after 1200, get your drink on, if it is before 1200, touch yourself immodestly. Go to your happy place in your corners.

This topic has been reduced to monkeys flinging their poop at each other. Come on dudes! Elevate the discourse.

How about if it is after 1200, get your drink on, if it is before 1200, touch yourself immodestly. Go to your happy place in your corners.

What if its right at 1200? Do I drink and touch myself at the same time? :beer:

Latest resources

Back