No AVtrip at Signature after 1/1/2012 !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whatsamatta with you

"I can't help it, I'm a greedy slob-its my hobby." - Daffy Duck, fellow aviator.

I was at a Signature yesterday morning, and asked about it -- they said they didn't know either, but it was going to be unveiled to the employees this coming Saturday. Hopefully we'll all hear soon!

"IBB destroyed some of those bennies"

Raj,
In the first place, the requirement of the company card was not part of the IBB. So the loss of Hilton points had nothing to do with IBB. However I find it strange that you would say that Atlantic bucks, Avtrip and the other programs are not something that you care about while you cry "foul" because you were no longer able to use your personal Amex for hotels, airline tickets and other charges.
Helm

Who cares

Avtrip and Atlantic bucks are nothing more than a complete pain in the ass

I quit even messing with it years ago

and Life is good

Yeah lets see....I can't even remember how many 50 and 100 dollar savings bonds I've gotten from them....I quit counting years ago :p

I have to spend maybe...I dunno...an extra 3 minutes to tell the FBO my number...I'm an not sure what that breaks down to if I was to figure out how much I earned per hour...but I would guess it is pretty good.

The CEO of Signature is none other than former Flight Options, USAir Express, and Metrojet genius S. Michael Scheeringa. Somehow no matter where this guy goes he manages to screw pilots out of money.

"IBB destroyed some of those bennies"

Raj,
In the first place, the requirement of the company card was not part of the IBB. So the loss of Hilton points had nothing to do with IBB. However I find it strange that you would say that Atlantic bucks, Avtrip and the other programs are not something that you care about while you cry "foul" because you were no longer able to use your personal Amex for hotels, airline tickets and other charges.
Helm

Wrong

IBB was part of the credit card BS.

Avtrip is minimal for most pilots unless you are on a larger fleet airplane. Hotel and airline is worth thousands of dollars per year and each one of us earns this.

No, you are wrong. The company had the right to institute the company card BEFORE IBB. The fact that they chose to institute it then does not make it part of IBB.
Helm

No, you are wrong. The company had the right to institute the company card BEFORE IBB. The fact that they chose to institute it then does not make it part of IBB.
Helm

Now a days its a mute point. We have bigger fish to fry right now. We all need to come together and be on the same page moving forward.

I have been pissed about 07 for a long time but I realize the future and I realize that we have to work as one to achieve our goals.

Moot. Not "mute".

Moot means doesn't matter

Mute means to silence.

Latest resources

Back