• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No AVtrip at Signature after 1/1/2012 !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you stay at Hiltons, do you always take the free breakfast and save the company money, or do you ever take the extra points?

When you have a short overnight, do you always take the Hertz rental car or do you ever take the hotel shuttle?

On that short overnight, do you ever order a crew meal through the caterer, or do you cut into your rest to stop at Panera for a sandwich?

Do you always taxi on 1 engine, saving fuel, or do you sometimes taxi in/out on both?

When you're at Atlantic, do you always take max/extra fuel or do you just take what you need?

All 4 companies mentioned offer reward programs for spending money at their facility. But there is a time and a place where its acceptable and totally reasonable to participate. Making the right decisions is part of our job as professionals, and the answer varies from day to day. To say you never accept the Atlantic Bucks because one guy put you in a bad position one time in Aspen (where its NEVER a good idea to tanker fuel, in or out) then that captain really did you a disservice when it comes to decision making.

You're making yourself look bad. You should stop.

I have refuted your arguments quite succinctly and thoroughly. I'm not sure how this makes me look bad, except possibly through your disappointment in your own arguments.

I have a provision in my contract that states that all rewards points and benefits belong to me. Therefore, I have no moral dilemma. YAYYYY!!!!

Okay. Enjoy your Atlantic Rewards.

I have a provision in my contract that states that all rewards points and benefits belong to me. Therefore, I have no moral dilemma. YAYYYY!!!!

IBB destroyed some of those bennies

and more are being eroded by the day

"It is what it is"

Oh, brother! you made my day!

Latest resources

Back