• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No ASA For UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if we don't get it i'm sure it will be somehow tied into the fact that we don't have PBS. Can't wait to see that gem of a memo.

if we don't get it i'm sure it will be somehow tied into the fact that we don't have PBS. Can't wait to see that gem of a memo.

A cat and mouse game like that would be too risky and would ultimately lead to a 'no' vote to PBS out of spite. Axl Rose said it best... "All we really need is a little patience, you goobers".. End quote

I agree with you Lightnin, but I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that.

Yep-

Maybe so, probably not. That sack of dog splooge would probably not tell you the truth if his life depended on it.

Personally-I think he is just turning the screws on the pilot group-to get everyone to vote in PBS..... He is pretending to dangle a carrot in front of our dumb asses that he couldn't possibly dangle in reality.

-Has anyone even stopped to consider the implications of upper management revealing important strategic plans to pilots in some recurrent training class? Even before this information is made public? I think it is pretty much illegal-just ask Martha Stewart.

-Hence- I think SH is totally full of it, and he is just trying to get everyone to jump on the PBS train as an act of desparation. If he were privy to such information, he would not be silly enough to share it with some blabbermouth pilots! SH doesn't srtike me as a Mensa member-but he could not possibly be that retarded.

-B.S. Flag going up-Sky High!

Latest resources

Back