• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No ASA For UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It has just been communicated by asa's COO. Contract signed with United!!

yeah for only 13 out of the 56 requested by ual...that leaves 43 to be accounted for for the rest of the RFP

(dont get me wrong that's great for you guys but clearly more news is to come for another carrier...)

I do not believe ASA has lost this whole UAL thing. It would appear this stuff was in the works when ASA agreed to release the 20 50 seaters from the DCI fold......(my attempt at a non - hijack of a thread)

Trojan

Bump. Fight ON!

Trojan

You da man!:beer:

LMAO! Thanx for the props Joe! One thing that keeps getting talked about is our aircraft count. We are going to have a net gain of 4 aircraft as I see it. 10 CRJ900's, + 14 CRJ200's.......Hopefully we can do a good job on the YoNited side and gain more aircraft.

Trojan

LMAO! Thanx for the props Joe! One thing that keeps getting talked about is our aircraft count. We are going to have a net gain of 4 aircraft as I see it. 10 CRJ900's, + 14 CRJ200's.......Hopefully we can do a good job on the YoNited side and gain more aircraft.

Trojan

Yeah but you're leaving out the most important 12 aircraft that left the fleet....Those can never be replaced....:D

Latest resources

Back