• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No ASA For UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Big games are one thing.. Hows abouts we discuss some small games.

*cough* Stanford

*cough* Oregon St.

Nothing says overrated like getting beat by unranked cupcakes.

Ditto on the ASA stuff.

*ahem*, USC still won their Conference and the only big stage game loss was to Texas in 2005. Nothing says "I CHOKE" like losing the big games time and again...a la Ohio State.....Or Choklahoma......I'd put 'Bama right in their with those 2.

Trojan

Oh for crying out loud! Can you guys start a football thread and stop hijacking these! People don't log onto the thread titled ASA Dulles flying to read a my college team is better than yours.......

back on track

From what I understand,

1) The ASA/UAX (IAD) stuff mentioned, is supposedly unrelated to the RFP that was put out that alot of people are confusing it with.

2) The rumors have died down here and other places too because of the obvious, no news, no announcement, just sit and wait and in a few more days there wont be rumors, it will instead be public knowlege. There's no point in discussing it when no one is "in the know" because of a few reasons, one menitioned earlier: insider trading rules for publically held companies. If people were acting on info thats witheld from shareholders/public, there's trouble.

From what I understand,

1) The ASA/UAX (IAD) stuff mentioned, is supposedly unrelated to the RFP that was put out that alot of people are confusing it with.

2) The rumors have died down here and other places too because of the obvious, no news, no announcement, just sit and wait and in a few more days there wont be rumors, it will instead be public knowlege. There's no point in discussing it when no one is "in the know" because of a few reasons, one menitioned earlier: insider trading rules for publically held companies. If people were acting on info thats witheld from shareholders/public, there's trouble.

So what you're trying to say is: there's nothing worth discussing.

It's amazing how uppity and uptight you all get when official news is not released until it's officially supposed to be. Relax. Slow your roll. Go back to living your life and let the news unfold when it does. When it does/does not, you're still status quo.

I guess no more football talk for all the soccer girls.

Hope y'all get some UAL flying. As much as I was against combining listS OO and ASA, I'm all for one list now. Sad days around the entire industry. Don't suck down PBS. It will only benefit the top 3rd, if your lucky.

One more star please...then let this thing die like a cat in the microwave!!!

So what you're trying to say is: there's nothing worth discussing.

Yup, especially at this point. It should all be announced by the end of this month so might as well just wait and find out.

It's going to someone else. Sorry.

Oh, YEAAH!!!!
but SkyWest is now flying to Paducah!!!!!!!!!
and possibly a few more

SkyWest selected as carrier from Paducah to Chicago

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 3:47 PM MDT Updated: Oct 16, 2009 5:32 PM MDT

By Greg Webb -

PADUCAH, KY (KFVS) - The U.S. Department of Transporation has selected SkyWest Airlines, Inc., to provide flights from Paducah's Barkley Regional Airport to O'Hare in Chicago.
The information was released Friday by Barkley Regional Director Jackie Jones.
The specifics of schedules and start dates will be released later by SkyWest, which operates through United Express, Jones said.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back