• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NMB Certifies JetBlue Election to Take Place

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure why anyone would not want a union? It will definitely provide a vehicle to increase compensation. JetBlue is here to stay, there is nothing gained by working for reduced compensation. Staying non union will not result in any greater growth or enhanced career security. It will though, leave you short changed if you are ever involved in a merger with a unionized airline.

Praise JESUS!!!!!!

Only the Eastern scabs there should vote against it. Otherwise this is an EASY decision.

WE ARE ALL WATCHING YOU GUYS. DON'T FU#K IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!

Praise JESUS!!!!!!

Only the Eastern scabs there should vote against it. Otherwise this is an EASY decision.

Good luck!

Nobody here answers to you or cares what you think. Go back to the regionals board.

Praise JESUS!!!!!!

Good luck!

No one care what you think, just go away.
What a troll.

Everyone I talk to in the industry agrees with me. JB could be A LOT better and a more attractive option for pilots.

FYI: I don't care what you jackholes think either... So there!

Think he was referring to things like ALPA Aeromedical, ALPA Legal resources, ALPA Accident/incident resources as well as industry-accepted & defined merger/acquisition representation. Even while we're hammering out a CBA, B6 pilots will be way better off the day the vote passes. Your point about the first contract is valid.

Exactly what he was referring to. Also M&A protection etc..etc..

I can't wait for the voting to start and, of course, the passing results on April 22nd. It feels like Christmas in April and I aaaaaalllll giddy.

If it doesn't happen on this drive, I have lost all hope for this pilot group.....just remember guys would you drive the most expensive car on the market without insurance?....vote with the facts and not with emotion!

How did ALPA do for TWA? Is that why TWA pilots sued ALPA?

Not sure why anyone would not want a union? It will definitely provide a vehicle to increase compensation. JetBlue is here to stay, there is nothing gained by working for reduced compensation. Staying non union will not result in any greater growth or enhanced career security. It will though, leave you short changed if you are ever involved in a merger with a unionized airline.
I just got a 21%increase I fly min credit. All without ALPo and they did not take 1.9 and my pre tax dollars. They basically get to touch my 401k before I do?! No bueno!

Last edited:
I just got a 21%increase I fly min credit. All without ALPo and they did not take 1.9 and my pre tax dollars. They basically get to touch my 401k before I do?! No bueno!

Yea your right you did it all without the help of a union. Like all those other non union airlines that set the compensation level in our peer set. Keep sticking your head in the sand though.

Still behind on pay.
Still behind on retirement.
Still behind on profit sharing.
Even farther behind on healthcare.
No scope protections.
Your best friend Dave gets to negotiate our integration. IF WE INTEGRATE AT ALL.

Latest resources

Back