NMB Certifies JetBlue Election to Take Place

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AKAAB

Today, the NMB certified the upcoming election for representation for the JetBlue pilots. JetBlue has been ordered to provide the mailing labels and the date for the balloting to open will be set shortly.

Game on, ladies and gentlemen.

If it doesn't happen on this drive, I have lost all hope for this pilot group.....just remember guys would you drive the most expensive car on the market without insurance?....vote with the facts and not with emotion!

March 25-April 22 is the vote. JB pilots will have there career protections by the end of April. So very happy

If it doesn't happen on this drive, I have lost all hope for this pilot group.....just remember guys would you drive the most expensive car on the market without insurance?....vote with the facts and not with emotion!

That is a very poor analogy IMO. Insurance assumes coverage and protection from harm and neither were provided to many members of ALPA in the past. Did they learn their lesson, time will tell.

March 25-April 22 is the vote. JB pilots will have there career protections by the end of April. So very happy

Well, in all fairness. In +\-4 years or so years they may have a contract that will do this. For now it will be status quoe. I just hope they don't fall for the old "well it's our first contract, that's the best we r gonna get" routine.

Well, in all fairness. In +\-4 years or so years they may have a contract that will do this. For now it will be status quoe. I just hope they don't fall for the old "well it's our first contract, that's the best we r gonna get" routine.

Think he was referring to things like ALPA Aeromedical, ALPA Legal resources, ALPA Accident/incident resources as well as industry-accepted & defined merger/acquisition representation. Even while we're hammering out a CBA, B6 pilots will be way better off the day the vote passes. Your point about the first contract is valid.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back