NJI Sale Rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h25b said:
I started running through all of the NetJets' costs a couple months ago and was astonished. If you start going through all of their fees and come up with a true hourly cost it will blow you away. I can't believe they have the client base that they do.

Just maybe the numerous accountants, aviation attornies, tax consultants, and financial minds flying these planes just MIGHT be a bit smarter than you??? I love hearing pilots talk about all of their penny stock tips in the cockpit as well.

miles otoole said:
Just maybe the numerous accountants, aviation attornies, tax consultants, and financial minds flying these planes just MIGHT be a bit smarter than you??? I love hearing pilots talk about all of their penny stock tips in the cockpit as well.

I hate to be the one that breaks the bad news to you, however it's the "numerous accountants, aviation attornies, tax consultants, and financial minds" that are usually downtown at the home office spinning ways to put your arse out on the street.

Any Aviation Manager/Pilot worth his/her weight will constantly weigh their operations against the alternatives to keep the department alive. I can tell you from experience that when you go in to the bossman's office you had better be the smartest guy in the room when it comes to your aircraft (and associated costs) or you'll soon be in the unemployment line.

You can't be just a "pilot" and survive in business aviation anymore.

Now, do you want to tell me where in my posts that I was incorrect or would you prefer to just be a wise-a$$ ??? And where was I giving stock tips ??? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back